Page under construction! Details about module may change.
How Sparkles Work
Sparkles are made up of 🕑 rules and 🔔notifications. When a sparkle 🏃♀️runs, it grabs visit data and evaluates it based on one or many rules. Once all rules are met then a sparkle is delivered based on notification settings. ✨
Each can be targeted to work for only certain branches, service codes, facilities, or client / employee groups.
- Upcoming Visit Reminder to Employee
- Upcoming Visit Reminder to Client
- Birthday / Anniversary Notification to Employee or Office
- Late Clock In Alert To Employee or Office
- Late Clock Out Alert to Employee or Office
- Early Clock In Alert to Office
The Sparkles engine allows for customization
- Custom Sparkle Example - SMS + Email with web link + instructions to Employees that have client visits tomorrow providing Service Code A, in Branch B, in Facility C
Each sparkle can be configured to have one or many rules.
- Branch(es) - a sparkle can be assigned to run for one, many, or all client branches
- Employees Includes / Excludes - a sparkles can be set to include only certain employees based on group membership or exclude employees based on group membership.
- Client Group Includes / Excludes - a sparkles can be set to include only certain clients based on group membership or exclude clients based on group membership.
- Service Codes - a sparkle can be set to include or exclude one or many service codes when evaluating visits
One or many notifications can be attached to a sparkle and can have a customized and dynamic message depending on visit information.
- Email Notification - can be sent to one or many email addresses
- SMS Notification
- Employee - can be sent to employee assigned to qualified visit
- Client - can be sent to client main phone on qualified visit
- Specific Number - can be set to a specific number like a shared phone used by back office staff.
- Post Notification - can be sent to a HTTP end point. This is used for things like integrating with Slack, MS Teams, or other communication software.